The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2005-2014 SVE Front Towhook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For those that have been trying to find a used or NOS example of Blowfish's front tow hook, LMR's SVE brand just released what appears to be a suspiciously close copy of Blowfish's design. It lacks anodizing and some of the beauty of the Blowfish model, but functionally should get the job done if your track requires a front towhook solution and you liked the Blowfish design.

For those that have been trying to find a used or NOS example of Blowfish's front tow hook, LMR's SVE brand just released what appears to be a suspiciously close copy of Blowfish's design. It lacks anodizing and some of the beauty of the Blowfish model, but functionally should get the job done if your track requires a front towhook solution and you liked the Blowfish design.

Yes that looks familiar. I had both front and rear Blowfish tow hooks on my ‘13 LS. I don’t remember what made the rear different from the front. The impact beam is the same section and the Blowfish brackets were inverted so that the hook pieces were on top of the impact beam versus on the bottom for the front. The hook pin was flush with the license plate trim bezel so when the license plate was in place the tow hook was hidden.

TMO Supporting Vendors