The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 2013 Boss 302 Track Car School Bus Yellow Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Had a SBY Laguna Seca and I absolutely love your beast. Looks ready for the track, but I am surely not the only one who would love to hear all the cool stuff done by BK Boss ( plus who they are ). Car looks super serious and what tires and wheels (size/width ) are you planning to run on track?

Last edited:

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
What a gorgeous car, wow. I would love to see more photos of that. Thanks for choosing the SM-10!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well 5.2 if. you decide to look for a 2013 SBY Boss 302 , keep in mind the rare one is the Laguna Seca with barely over 200 ever made. Kinda of cool we have a TMO member in New Zealand who has an LS --- I bet it is the only one in that Country, ha!

I wanted to join in here and wish Gary all the best with my former Boss. A car that meant a lot to me and am very proud knowing something I built is appreciated by someone else. I know many of you contributed knowledge through various posts and I continue to learn something each time. Going to spend a little quality time with my 2017 GT350 since some new parts arrived this week.
Brad
Long live the Boss!!

IMG_6611.jpg

DSC_6928-2.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to join in here and wish Gary all the best with my former Boss. A car that meant a lot to me and am very proud knowing something I built is appreciated by someone else. I know many of you contributed knowledge through various posts and I continue to learn something each time. Going to spend a little quality time with my 2017 GT350 since some new parts arrived this week.
Brad
Long live the Boss!!

View attachment 92312

View attachment 92313
Those rims are siiiiiicccckkkkk

TMO Supporting Vendors