The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Gen Spacers 25% Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
All of our spacers are on sale for 25% Off! No Coupon Needed.
View attachment 86961
OPRacing Spacer Sale
What is the smallest hubcentric spacer that you have that fits a dust cap?
I know when they get down to 1/4" there is not much hub left sticking out and most of the smaller spacers that say hub centric only fit the hub but not the snout that supports the wheel.
What is a practical minimum for this?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Good deal to jump on since a sale on Spacers is rare, it is much more common for them to be in short supply or completely out of stock. Seems like a good " Father's Day " present for many folks on TMO!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Good deal to jump on since a sale on Spacers is rare, it is much more common for them to be in short supply or completely out of stock. Seems like a good " Father's Day " present for many folks on TMO!
Fathers day to me if they have what I need......credit card in hand here....

What is the smallest hubcentric spacer that you have that fits a dust cap?
I know when they get down to 1/4" there is not much hub left sticking out and most of the smaller spacers that say hub centric only fit the hub but not the snout that supports the wheel.
What is a practical minimum for this?
Sal, all of them except the 8mm, which is a flat spacer. Our 12 and 15 will not directly fit on the front hubs of the S197-S550 spindle mount hubs unless they are machined down 0.100" because they stick out too much. When we build these hubs they are machined.

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Sal, all of them except the 8mm, which is a flat spacer. Our 12 and 15 will not directly fit on the front hubs of the S197-S550 spindle mount hubs unless they are machined down 0.100" because they stick out too much. When we build these hubs they are machined.
How do you feel about using a flat 1/4" spacer on the front of a road race car w/big Hoosiers.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
leaves you about 5-6mm of lip which may end up in the radius of the wheel depending if it has one. Wheel studs will see all the loads.
Yeah, but will it live? I'm scared. lol.

TMO Supporting Vendors