The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A few pics of TMO folks and their steeds at the SCCA Solo National Championship Event!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry for not getting pictures of everyone from TMO who attended the Nationals ( heck I don't know all of you since you are listed by a site moniker ) but I was only running on Thursday and Friday and unlike years past I did not get to Lincoln until later on Wednesday. It was really good to see Al Hermans as this year he finally got his Black Beast back into CP after a catastrophic engine failure a few years back. I could have taken more pictures but some of the ground pounding Classes were running on the opposite course my son and I ran so just no way to get over there this year. I imagine some of you also have some great shots from the event , so do consider posting.

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

Pictures above:
Pete Bruschi working on his Huffing and Puffing mean little Ecoboost Pony, two guys who ran non Fords at the Event ( Black Hat Duane Black and me ), Al Hermans and I plus a couple shots of his reincarnated CP Beast.

Below:
Big Bad Dave Whitworth and I , along with his F Street 4th Place Trophy Mustang. Funniest picture taken as Dave is a tall youngster but I was standing a bit back and I look like I am 4 ft tall, ha! Heh, I am a little vertically challenged but Dave is not Shaq sized!

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

Dang, forgot to post a really important picture as many drivers out there are running helmets that are getting too old for many track organization events and DAVEW as soloperformance.com had his helmets posted at the Nationals for 25% off. I am pretty sure any TMO members who contact him can get the same deal!

IMG_2012.jpg

It was good to see you Bill!

I wasnt running the Mustang for those looking. I was in a Honda Civic in EP. my co driver ran 4th while I was 5th in class, right off the trophies. The car had bolts break off in the block but he has extracted the bolts and gone up two sizes for the replacement bolts.

Nice too see you again , Bill. I hope everyone had a better nationals than I did. Still working out teething pains after getting the car back together. We were fighting a huge push on both days on initial turn in. Discovered that the shocks were set on full stiff compression which may have been part of it since there was some improvement on day 2 after backing way off. The fuel pump was in the process of failing as well so that was replaced on Thursday evening. Good thing Speedway was close by and that I had recently cut an access hole in the trunk for the fuel pump. I'll be looking at the suspension geometry over the off season to see what, if anything, can be done about the push.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel