The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

brake cooling ducts and wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have the ford racing boss 302 brack cooling kit, new in box never opened. I'll take 250 free shipping in continental Us. Also have the original boss wheels that came on my 2013. have about 50 miles on them. Asking $1000 for them.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
2boss2's said:
I have the ford racing boss 302 brack cooling kit, new in box never opened. I'll take 250 free shipping in continental Us. Also have the original boss wheels that came on my 2013. have about 50 miles on them. Asking $1000 for them.
The brake kit is the one that's on the LS? Did you have a change of heart? Why no install?

MMD

fduboss302 said:
Are the brake ducts still for sale?

I'm not sure, when I picked up the wheels we didn't talk about it as I was not interested. I will send Larry an email and let him know you are interested. I'll include your email if you agree as it's listed on the forum already.

V/r Chris

HackBoss302 said:
fduboss302 said:
Are the brake ducts still for sale?

I'm not sure, when I picked up the wheels we didn't talk about it as I was not interested. I will send Larry an email and let him know you are interested. I'll include your email if you agree as it's listed on the forum already.

V/r Chris

Chris, that would be great. Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors