The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Girodisc 2013-14 GT500 Rear Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great company , great discs, built in the US and only using US sourced high grade iron ore. Knew the guys when there were just a few employees and they have grown and grown, even expanding their business over the past few years!! My choice for 2 piece rotors as they are so well made and quite competitive in the 2 piece rotor market. There is a reason OP Mustang sells so many!!!!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Looks nice! Question: where did you source the rear calis? Can’t seem to find em Thanks
I ordered them directly from Ford’s online website over a year ago, and it looks like they’re available now. That’s where I source 95%+ of the OE parts that I need. The site can be a bit clunky to navigate, but I’ve figured it out pretty well. The site makes you select a dealer that’s in your area, and that’s what is used for pricing. Prices can vary greatly amongst the dealers, so I recommend getting the parts in your cart, and then toggle through as many dealers as you can in your local area to see who has the best online price profile set up. The best part about it? Free shipping on every order, and it’s alway FedEx next day. Yep, best kept secret there is!

Part #: BRCF282 (DR3Z2553C) - Left
Part #: BRCF275 (DR3Z2552C) - Right

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
I ordered them directly from Ford’s online website over a year ago, and it looks like they’re available now. That’s where I source 95%+ of the OE parts that I need. The site can be a bit clunky to navigate, but I’ve figured it out pretty well. The site makes you select a dealer that’s in your area, and that’s what is used for pricing. Prices can vary greatly amongst the dealers, so I recommend getting the parts in your cart, and then toggle through as many dealers as you can in your local area to see who has the best online price profile set up. The best part about it? Free shipping on every order, and it’s alway FedEx next day. Yep, best kept secret there is!

Part #: BRCF282 (DR3Z2553C) - Left
Part #: BRCF275 (DR3Z2552C) - Right
Thank you for the reply. Will look into later. Have fun good luck this season

TMO Supporting Vendors