The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ISO Kenny Brown Tubular K member 11-14.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm looking to buy a Kenny Brown Tubular K member for 11-14 Mustang GT. I currently have a set of kenny brown tubular front arms but are the older style. I called KBP to order a K member but they changed the design recently and is not cross compatible with the old style arms. Must have good bushings and come with motor mounts. This will be used for my 07 coyote swap project and am switching to EPAS rack. if someone has a good used boss 302R/Ford Performance rack i would be interested in taking that too.

I'm looking to buy a Kenny Brown Tubular K member for 11-14 Mustang GT. I currently have a set of kenny brown tubular front arms but are the older style. I called KBP to order a K member but they changed the design recently and is not cross compatible with the old style arms. Must have good bushings and come with motor mounts. This will be used for my 07 coyote swap project and am switching to EPAS rack. if someone has a good used boss 302R/Ford Performance rack i would be interested in taking that too.
I have a complete KBP front grip kit for sale, used 2 years with almost new delrin bushings and extended lower ball joints.
$975.00

I have the rear roll center relocation kit with less then 500 miles if needed.

TMO Supporting Vendors