The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Long time Moderator and friend to all , Arizona Boss is a year older today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes, I noticed that also Bob, but not after typing up a little celebratory note for the Cactus Cruiser. Oh, well, I have a feeling I will have a few more in the coming months, ha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
It's completely Ludachris, but the dang site Owner switched things around under members, so I glanced down in the old Birthday spot and your name was the first one there. So , the old guy from the cornfields posted up about your BD , which of course it was not, so I went back and deleted my message and chalked it up to the need to observe when LudaChris makes changes, ha. I also did not know how to delete or change the heading so I guess I will just be the first to wish you " Happy Birthday " whenever that might be.

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
but the dang site Owner switched things around under members, so I glanced down in the old Birthday spot and your name was the first one there
😆 sorry Bill! I just installed an update to the Lap Times system, which added a new column to the Members page for the number of Lap Times posted. I have to go find the post now, where a member asked if we can quickly see all lap times a member has posted. You can also see a link to a member's lap times when clicking on the username next to a thread post.

Apologies for moving stuff around! I might see about removing the Articles metrics on the Members page, as that one is pretty useless seeing as it will always be me.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No worries Luda, change really is good and it keeps these old synapses clicking and functioning. The fact that I caught my own mistake is a good sign, ha!

Bill. I love you..........You're a Jewel that can't be polished............I'm so glad to have you aboard our ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................Steady as she goes, mate.................watch out for that iceberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Any updates with the car?
I wish. I have been troubleshooting an "injector circuit open" code P0206 (cyl 6) since March this year. I had just let the car sit over the summer since it was too damn hot here to think about it and lots of other stuff going on.

Replaced the entire engine harness, all plugs, all injectors, all coils, still have the issue.
Verified signal to injectors and coils from PCM using noid lights.
Sent PCM in for repair (new ones on permanent backorder) and they said it's fine and sent it back.
Continuity tested the wires in the new harness and all are good.
Took off the valve cover expecting maybe a dropped valve or broken spring but nothing abnormal, no lifters or clips missing.
I'm stumped.
Compression test this weekend.

Would like to get back out there as I have a lot of un-used Michelin scrubs to burn up and the weather is now good!
Also my C8 has been at the dealer for 2 months now waiting transmission repair parts...weeeeeeeeee :-/

But these are all First World Problems at the end of the day :)

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Man sorry to hear you are still fighting issues, but do let us know how the compression tests turn out? I have had similar issues , selling the Mach 1 and not having enough break in miles on the new machine to get it to the track --- also I am broke now and hoping Mrs. Santa remembers me fondly in the coming months.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
IMG_2028.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors