The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Metrovac Master Blaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My wife bought me this for Christmas last year. Some of you might have seen one or know about it. But until you use one or see it being used, you have no idea how amazing it is.

I love detailing my cars and I love washing them as therapy. I always hated drying them as water would always trickle from somewhere, leaving water lines when you don't expect it. Especially if you drive it right after.

This Master Blaster is or might be the most powerful blower/dryer out there. It only blows clean air and it also heats the air to help dry vs. just moving the water.

It gets all of the water out of every crook and cranny. And on the GT350 there are a lot. All of the splitter and side skirts, the rear decklid, this cool but crevice centric tail lights, side mirrors, marker lights, etc...you name it, it doesn't stand a chance. Especially the pesky rims, tire lips and lug nuts. Plus you don't need a special towel to wash and keep usable to dry your tires and rims.

I use this to dry the whole car. It make take a little longer but the less abrasive the method is always better in my book. The less chance for scratches and swirl marks the better. It's taking me a bit longer since I haven't waxed the car yet. The more polished your car is, the easier it will blow the water away.

My next item to order is Dual Action polisher to correct any scratches as needed. I'm debating on this vs. a ceramic coat. It is pricey at right around $400 if I remember correctly. Spend the extra $30 or so bucks to get the much longer hose. I can almost get all around the car without ever having to move the canister.

Just thought I'd share for those that love to keep their cars looking great as well as running great.b58e91894aacc4dec00c71f98d0ae4c1.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel