The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
I got invited to the Goodguys Heartland Nationals in Des Moines this past weekend by my friend and former employer at Vintage Fabrication to drive this beautiful 1966 Mustang they just finished up. It is in contention for the Goodguys Muscle Machine of the Year but had to make 3 autocross passes to be considered. It's mostly for fun but if I'm behind the wheel it's gonna be a competition, lol. I put down the fastest time of any of the Muscle Machine competitors. The car was selected as a finalist as well as the GAP Racing Pro pick. It was an honor to get the call to drive and I hope the car does well in Dallas to bring it home.

1720550696059.png

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel