The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Apr

MUSTANG 60TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT BARBER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Nashville TN
Will do. Sadly my car will be in no pictures - I had an engine fire at the end of my last track weekend so I'm driving my truck down and borrowing a friend's GT500 for a couple of sessions.

Duane Black

Curbs go brrrppp
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Durham, NC
I found a few pictures, anyone have any intel on the other photographers? I saw several

Last edited:
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Spanish Fort, AL
We had great weather, and I saw more Mustangs on the track this weekend than I have in my last decade of track days combined. Amazing to see so many Boss302 and FP350 cars on the track. I also have a newfound respect for the S550 cars, but I especially loved running along the '66 Fastback on Torq Thrust replica wheels!

TMO Supporting Vendors