The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Name That Part!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

Yes. It is rear seat latch. I thought I could fool you guys with a part that isn't readily visible.

Hmmmmm. Gonna hafta dig deeper here. I'll have another one coming later.

The new rules of the game are this. It will be you guys against me. For each day someone doesn't get the correct answer I get 1 point. Otherwise, "your team" gets one point for a correct answer (1 point per part).
Each day a part goes unanswered I will add a more revealing pic of it.

Starting with this round.

Sesshomurai

NOTE: Some part pics MAY or MAY NOT be aftermarket versions of the stock part but will have the same form and function regardless.

Good luck on this one. Muhahaha!

part5.jpg

Sesshomurai

Highpower11 said:
Rod end of a double adjustable upper rear control arm. Could be the same for a lower also.

Geez. That was fast..... :'(

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
darreng505 said:
Geez. That was fast..... :'(

So that's
'US': 1
Darren: 0
?

I've been working on cars since '84 and latemodel mustangs since '99. I'm sure there's more depth of knowledge here from others beside me....so maybe you need to start taking something apart, like your trans! Odds of stumping even just me are going to be tough...but a whole group like us...pull out all the stops!! Good luck next round!

Sesshomurai

The gauntlet has been thrown down. How will BMO respond?

part6.jpg

Sesshomurai

No correct answers so far. After 4pm today I get one point and will post a more revealing picture of the part until BMO gets it.

Sesshomurai

ArizonaGT said:
Lower Control Arm Relocation Bracket.

General question--are these going to be photos of stock parts, or aftermarket parts of any make/model??

It is not a LCA relo bracket.

From above post by me:
NOTE: Some part pics MAY or MAY NOT be aftermarket versions of the stock part but will have the same form and function regardless.

Sesshomurai

Grant 302 said:
Upper control arm mount . .. Bonus point if it's BMR!!!!

Might be Steeda if it's just your lighting. Not whiteline.

F'ing unbelievable! :-[ 2 hours away from my first point. Yes, you are correct. It's Steeda btw.

part6a.jpg

BMO: 2
ME: 0

However, I have to make a new rule that only one response per person per round! Otherwise I'll never get any points.... :'(

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel