The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred G said:
BMO Approves of this plate. 8) I'm surprised we haven't seen it before, well done.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
So I can't believe it's been 2 years since I went with 'UF302' so now I get to renew my plates. I went back through the entire thread to see what everyone went with to decide if I want to change it. A few that are available for 5 letters include: RDKEY, 3OHH2, 30HH2, 252CO, CO252, NO686. Surprisingly enough, TRACKEY is available in Florida. Too bad my UF plate won't allow for more than 5 letters.

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
ufnavy06 - when I was going over what I wanted to go with when I was looking at redoing my plate one of the options I was considering was TRKAR (track car), but I thought it might draw more attention than I wanted. I opted for SHDOW (Shadow) for several reasons.

ufnavy06 said:
So I can't believe it's been 2 years since I went with 'UF302' so now I get to renew my plates. I went back through the entire thread to see what everyone went with to decide if I want to change it. A few that are available for 5 letters include: RDKEY, 3OHH2, 30HH2, 252CO, CO252, NO686. Surprisingly enough, TRACKEY is available in Florida. Too bad my UF plate won't allow for more than 5 letters.

How about "GONOLS"

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
"GONOLS" = 6 (that's clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop) letters. In Fl, if we want to personalize one of the specialty plates we are limited to 5 letters/numbers.

FLGator said:
"GONOLS" = 6 (that's clop, clop, clop, clop, clop, clop) letters. In Fl, if we want to personalize one of the specialty plates we are limited to 5 letters/numbers.

I figured if you went with my suggestion, you'd lose the UF plates. No doubt they reduce the number from 6 to 5 cause you Gators don't know more than 5 letters and numbers (and no, &^$ or @ are not letters or numbers!). :p

Truth be told, I went to Michigan, but did a summer semester at FSU for the "scenery" and to hang out with my HS buds.

Grant 302 said:
Tony Danza or Tiny Dancer?

I went for "TNY DNCR" originally but it was taken...lol

What's funny is how many people ask "why do you have Tony Danza on your plate?" I just ask, "what do you remember him from?" Then they say "Who's the...oooohhhhh....I get it...that's cool". Well, the people that are old enough to remember it.

Fred G

What Goes Around Comes Around
TNYDNZA said:

What's funny is how many people ask "why do you have Tony Danza on your plate?" I just ask, "what do you remember him from?" Then they say "Who's the...oooohhhhh....I get it...that's cool". Well, the people that are old enough to remember it.

Oh man, how cool is that! 8)

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
TNYDNZA said:

Yeah, it is awesome when people have that "ahh ha" moment when figuring out your plate.
When I had my Mini Cooper, I used to get that all the time with this plate:
bzngaplate.jpg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Something else I thought about was "4PIPES", since we have the quad exhaust but most don't know about the side pipes.

TMO Supporting Vendors