The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Racecarservices.com EPAS Harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice car!! did you replace the EPASS can you give some background on why you need that connector? Also, when you put on the Ford Racing wheel, that turns off all the airbags right? so you must have full harnesses . Was that an AJ Hartman splitter and wing setup?

Dig around in the wiring subsections
I could not find an EPAS pin out in mine (the PDF with 5300 pages) that one is always my first source. And thus the post.

But @Dane.gonz got me this picture from the printed shop manual in case anyone runs into the same issue:
1722357694561.jpeg

In regards of the race services harness, it looks like purple is power and yellow and green is CAN lo and Yellow is CAN hi.

Nice car!! did you replace the EPASS can you give some background on why you need that connector? Also, when you put on the Ford Racing wheel, that turns off all the airbags right? so you must have full harnesses . Was that an AJ Hartman splitter and wing setup?

Check out my build thread, all answers are in there and I am happy to answer any further questions.
In short: Done an engine swap that required a different wiring harness and ECU and got 6 point harness and halo seat. An AJ wing and tunnels are on the car but unfortunately have not seen much use yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel