The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Radiator ducting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know that I can try and throw some cardboard at it and craft something up, but I'm kind of surprised no one has made a proper solution. Or even if there was a 3d scan of the front end that would be extremely helpful.
If you have a PP/GT350 radiator then I’m sure @5.2 liters of democracy can help you out. Just don’t use the section for the oil cooler

It takes quite some time to template it and make it, but worth it. It’s so niche, nobody makes it for the Ecoboost. Suggest to do the IC and radiator separately, otherwise most air will flow through the radiator.

IMG_1368.jpeg
IMG_1305.jpeg
IMG_1308.jpeg
IMG_1369.jpeg

If you have a PP/GT350 radiator then I’m sure @5.2 liters of democracy can help you out. Just don’t use the section for the oil cooler
Yup! Sure can. I'm happy to edit the files as needed and help you get to where you need to be. Mine is designed for the 350 with the Setrab oil cooler on the FP350S:

Whatever your design constraints are, I can help you with a solution in CAD so you can just send it off to SendCutSend and rivet it together. Here's what I'm working with now:

20240127_145721.jpg20240128_145610.jpg

Yup! Sure can. I'm happy to edit the files as needed and help you get to where you need to be. Mine is designed for the 350 with the Setrab oil cooler on the FP350S:

Whatever your design constraints are, I can help you with a solution in CAD so you can just send it off to SendCutSend and rivet it together. Here's what I'm working with now:

View attachment 98336View attachment 98337
That would be amazing if you could send me the CAD files. I think the only main difference for mine would be that I’m using the Steeda crash bar, and that I don’t have an oil cooler. But I do have the AC condenser still.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel