The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ready to buy: Any California Dealers at MSRP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for 2013 (non LS) School Bus Yellow, Recaro seats/Torsen. FYI...the non-LS does come in school bus yellow, see page 18 of the order guide.

Thx!
Ray

I bought my 2012 at the dealer in Fairfield, they were pretty laid back which was nice. Ask for Devin and he will tell you over the phone if they can do it, you can tell him Chris with the white boss told you to call. They wanted markup but went to MSRP as soon as I asked, though I bought one off the lot not a special order. Try the larger dealers, if they are getting a lot of them they will probably be more willing to skip the markup. When I asked about ordering one from pretty much all the dealers in the bay area, they wouldn't do it without markup. The Sacramento dealers I talked to wouldn't do MSRP on cars on the lot either. Viacom said they would order for MSRP but I had a bad experience at their Mitsu dealership a few years back (ask anyone with an Evo if they would even set foot on that lot lol) and they wanted full payment up front and wouldn't give me a set production quarter. So I wouldn't buy one there, but you may have better luck.

I haven't found any yet, also SBY is the only color exclusive to the Boss model. (I know captain obviousI am)

TMO Supporting Vendors