The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SEMA alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My last employer of 40 years installed Nauto brand "safety" cameras in the fleet vehicles we drove to monitor (AI) our driving. At 1st it was sold as a safety device in the case we ever got into an accident that would protect us from liability when it wasn't our fault. But within a year that selling point changed to full on AI monitoring of all aspects of our driving. It was the most invasive and obnoxious system I've ever had to deal with. Unfortunately, I believe this is where the auto industry is heading. It would be my guess that all new cars will some day be equipped like this and there will be no way around it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel