The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

**SOLD** MGW shifter (last generation) new in box **SOLD**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All,

I am going to participate in the MGW trade in program, but figured i would post up real quick. I have a last generation MGW shifter brand new in box that i never installed. I figured I would trade up to the late 14 / 15 model since i didnt do any of the work to install it yet.

Is anyone interested in buying an old model for more than the trade in price of $250 bucks? I figure it could be a win win for someone who was on the edge but didnt want to spend $450+ on the new unit (and maybe i get a few extra bucks out of it).

Also have a white on black boss 302 knob with replacement shaft and locknut...i dont think it works with the newer unit...but might be a nice upgrade for someone that already has an MGW...$50 bucks.

Post here or shoot me a PM.

20150204_200205.jpg

20150204_200214.jpg

20150204_200157.jpg

Re: MGW shifter (last generation) new in box

I sold my used MGW on eBay for $275, might be worth trying to post it there?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321646908022?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

I thought the trade in period ended? Might want to double check before you let that go too cheaply.

Snake said:
I thought the trade in period ended? Might want to double check before you let that go too cheaply.

Trade period did die...i still have it. Hoping someone gives it a new home.

anyone interested? going to ebay with it today if i dont hear back!

thanks!

F.D. Sako said:
Have you tried posting on SVTP? You might save on ebay fees.

just got a hit over there. Well see if it goes through!

Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel