The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: SVE Drift Wheels 18x10 +43mm 24lbs 5x114.3 Mustang w/ slicks 275/35-18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD

Wheels were used as track wheels for autocrossing my Mustang. They are in great shape, no curb rash, and super light weight at 24lbs per wheel, and with tires, approximately 42lbs. It's about 17lbs less per corner than factory wheels and tires. Tires on them were used for a Grand Am qualifying race, and then shipped to me where I mounted and balanced them. I'm selling the car, and am selling these to get money to get a set for the next car. The tires have lots of life left on them, and are still in great shape. The link to the wheels is here for you to look at exact specs for optional fitments. These tires are sticky, and super long lasting. After you use these, you will be hooked, and want to keep using them. I bought the wheels specifically for the purpose of using these tires, as you can find them between $150/$250 a set plus shipping. No better option for cheap track tires. https://lmr.com/item/SVE-1007FD/2005-13-Mustang-Flat-Black-SVE-Drift-18X10

While I'm not opposed to shipping them, I'm not entirely sure that would be cost effective for you. I'm located in Tampa, FL.

Re: FS: SVE Drift Wheels 18x10 +43mm 24lbs 5x114.3 Mustang w/ slicks 275/35-18

Damn it!! Exactly what i was looking for but im all the way here in AZ :-\ How much do you think it would be to ship?

Bay Area

1ChillBoss said:
Damn it!! Exactly what i was looking for but im all the way here in AZ :-\ How much do you think it would be to ship?

Just out of curiosity, why do you have a CA plate in AZ was it cause of the retro? Its so much cheaper in AZ.

byronj said:
Just out of curiosity, why do you have a CA plate in AZ was it cause of the retro? Its so much cheaper in AZ.
Yeah just cause of the plate lol and i mean im just out here for school too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel