The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sorry, another 200TW question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I did the searches, yes I did.

Currently I am using Michelin PS4S tires, 275/35R19 and 305/30R19. I'm ready for 200TW tires. Originally, and probably still am, looking at Hankook RS4 in the same sizes. Unfortunately Tire Rack is out of the 275s and I'm impatient.

All I do is HPDE. No autocross. I'm looking for a tire that can give consistent laps, not one or two hail Mary passes. I have to keep the same sizes as money and wife do not permit a second set of wheels.

How do the Falken RT660s compare to the RS4 in terms of durability and consistency?

Is there another choice besides the Hankook or Falken that meets my demands???

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
I did the searches, yes I did.

Currently I am using Michelin PS4S tires, 275/35R19 and 305/30R19. I'm ready for 200TW tires. Originally, and probably still am, looking at Hankook RS4 in the same sizes. Unfortunately Tire Rack is out of the 275s and I'm impatient.

All I do is HPDE. No autocross. I'm looking for a tire that can give consistent laps, not one or two hail Mary passes. I have to keep the same sizes as money and wife do not permit a second set of wheels.

How do the Falken RT660s compare to the RS4 in terms of durability and consistency?

Is there another choice besides the Hankook or Falken that meets my demands???
Continental Extreme Contact Force. Better pace than the RS4 with similar longevity. Make sure you have enough camber to take care of the outside shoulders, especially with the narrow 275 tread width. Track Day Tire is running a buy 3, get 1 free deal right now.

IMG_8727.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors