The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stan Whitney , down in Tejas, is having a Birthday today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Make sure you drop him a note or just post here to wish him the best. With the way the weather has been in the Lone Star State you may just need to wish him days under 100 degrees so he an even entertain going to the track. 102 Degrees for the Nascar race yesterday ( my sister lives near there ) and I imagine if things get down to the low 90s it will feel like a cool front. Wish him the best, pray for cool weather, as I am sure he would love to get some track time soon ---- say at Eagles Canyon Raceway , a bucket list track for those in the Central Midwest.

Enjoy your day, my friend, and give the old " Warthog " a hug from me,
Bill Pemberton

TMO Supporting Vendors