The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#stickaxlegang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi folks,

I know a few people were interested in #stickaxlegang stickers after @67GTA posted a few weeks back. @Fabman I know you were certainly looking for some.
I can cut some over the next few days and get them shipped out.

Who all is interested? I can do white and black, and have a random assortment of other colors but it’s difficult to convey the exact color via a photo, so while I do have green, grey, bronze/gold ish + some others, on top of the color potentially not being exactly the shade you want, a lot of this more random vinyl is old and may be somewhat annoying to peel off the backer material.

Anyways, white and black are good to go, and if anyone wants some please reach out with shipping info, and I’d ask you to throw a few bucks my way either via PayPal or Venmo to cover shipping. And don’t forget to tag #stickaxlegang on insta!

I would take a couple in white. I have the same end plates and I think I would put them in the same place.
Sadly I am now out of white. I made more then I anticipated needing… but TMO is more eager for stickers then I figured 😅.

I’ll be able to make more next month (my parents have a vinyl cutter for a previous buisiness, I use that when I am in town). I’ll make sure to make more this time… sorry about that!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel