The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

The Empire strikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see the fine is the Republic of California based. Time for a bankruptcy, reorganization, rebranding, name and company. Any tuning or performance companies need to prevent any purchases from any ROP zip codes. "We will not ship to" They're all being targeted and red flagged. Why not try to stay semi under the radar? I know it would hurt the Ca gear heads, but where there's a will there's a way.

Tip of the iceberg. It's going to get much worse, enjoy your gasser while you can. Fortunately for us up here, our current looney federal government is too busy trying to stay in power to pay any attention to the environment. And with any luck, the next federal election will result in a government not tuned to environmental radicals.

I just can't see full electrics being viable up here outside of cities, especially in winter. It's kind of funny seeing them lined up 4 and 5 deep at charging stations on the 401. Pure electrics are still pretty scarce up here, hybrids are selling like hotcakes though, according to my friendly local Ford dealer, they can't get enough of them.

And with any luck, the next federal election will result in a government not tuned to environmental radicals.

I think we all continue to hope for this. Unfortunately, people of sound mind always seem to be outnumbered by the nut jobs that support these radicals and they continue to be re-elected.

I see the fine is the Republic of California based. Time for a bankruptcy, reorganization, rebranding, name and company. Any tuning or performance companies need to prevent any purchases from any ROP zip codes. "We will not ship to" They're all being targeted and red flagged. Why not try to stay semi under the radar? I know it would hurt the Ca gear heads, but where there's a will there's a way.
and start eliminating trigger words like " programmer". AFT unit 1 . ( ie air fuel timing ). The number would be the vehicle make and model. No more "exhaust". Maybe use something like outflow 1. There would have to be a link somewhere to another webpage for the full catalog. No item descriptions on the main page. Just ordering. "They" would eventually figure out but would take more time. The wonderful world of that self thinking, searching, cross checking stuff is going to make things a crapload worse. Eventually we will not be able to fart without being tracked.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel