The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO was born in California, please take time check on our many friends there and wish them safety with the floods, winds, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Boss Mustangs Online began in California in 2011 and morphed into Track Mustangs Online, and both the original owner and current owner live in the State. It is no surprise there are probably more Forum Members in California than anywhere else and right now they are going through one of the worst , if not the worst rain, hurricane force winds, and flooding situations in many member's lifetime Think good thoughts, give TMO California members your support, let them know your concern and for those who are doing well or out of harm's way please consider posting your situation. We hope most of you are safe , but even though I am in the middle of the US, I ironically have a huge amount of friends and past customers in the Golden State. Hope to have posts of those that are okay and we wish you the best.

I wish everybody in Cali affected by this very unusual and potentially deadly weather pattern the best.......There's a bulletin on the NWS site here in Ct about the Cali flooding problems and concerns............................Bill, BMO/TMO is a little older than you mention. It began in the fall of 2010............

Bay Area
Marked safe from the media making it sound worse than it is. Some areas are getting hammered but the sun will shine upon us soon.
Although we received about 3/5" the past few days and wind speed in my local area near SFO registered at 67 mph last night. I did have a new beach ball show up in my yard and someones glass bead from their window. Which my immediate neighbors do not have bronze windows.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for the news Byron, I have some friends in Socal that I have not been able to contact and it looks like it is their turn for nasty stuff. You folks up in NorCal appear to be over the brunt , which is good!

Bay Area
Thanks for the news Byron, I have some friends in Socal that I have not been able to contact and it looks like it is their turn for nasty stuff. You folks up in NorCal appear to be over the brunt , which is good!
Some areas in SoCal did get hit hard, 8" in about 24 hrs. But hey, it is a desert and when it rains in the desert region it floods.
Some Areas in the Bay did gety about 7" in 24 hrs. A lot of people lost power, an estimated 400K in the Bay Area alone. We had lots of wind, rain, & fallen power lines, trees, some new sink holes, etc.

We will rebuild. Hope your friends in SoCal didn't get affect too hard.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel