The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's AUTO-BLiP Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auto blip would be awesome. My GT4 has one and would love one to have for my GT350 to use particularly on track and when I get lazy on the street. Have been on the fence about getting one but maybe I can win one.

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
I'm absolutely with @steveespo on Auto-Blip. I too can heel-toe, but prefer to concentrate on braking precision. I installed on my Boss and Wally and will be adding to the Race Car -- just wish the '17 version would show up........

Meanwhile, I've found that adding a 4-5mm thick washer under each of the 3 accelerator mount locations to raise the pedal, makes a huge difference on S550 Heel/Toe.

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
I really would like to try the Auto Blip for a comparison, and teaching. Would really like to compare laptimes, braking points, rpms etc between manual and the Auto Blip, to see if it would be worth keeping, or worth putting effort into improving technique, concentration/focus in certain area of tracks. Also thinking I could use this for students to work them into heel to exercises using my car

awesome! I would LOVE to win an Auto Blip for my '13 Boss 302. Although my extra cash that I intended to use for the 2017 track season has been almost completely depleted getting my son started in his racing "career," if I won this setup I would be sure to come out to at least a couple TMO track events to properly test and appreciate this phenomenal piece of engineering!

Plus, i would love to pull up on someone at 7500RPM, downshift to allow the Boss to howl "BRRRAPPP!" and take off! That'd be Fun!

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
I would love the Auto-Blip for my Laguna Seca. On high speed courses, especially those kind enough to place a 90 degree+ turn after the main straight, this could literally be both an engine and life saver. For a novice like myself, I still focus too heavily on rev matching to spare my engine, which causes my eyes to drift away from the course. I have gone off track a few times because of it.

I appreciate the opportunity and thanks for reading.

Best,
Charles

Beyond an AB sounding cool, I need all the help I can get - it's a fundamental that can get mistimed or go away which then slows me down (my preserve tranny mode). Thanks for doing this Auto-Blip.

Thanks for this great opportunity. I have always wanted to add the Auto Blip to my Boss, but with shipping and exchange rates to Canada it is very expensive. I am planning to do more track events the next few years with my Boss, and would like to add it to my mod list for track items. I'm not aware of any one using the Auto Blip here in Canada at any of the events I attend. Fingers crossed, and would love to win it and promote it.

I'm a capitalist. I greatly respect innovation and anyone that can create and maintain a successful business. This looks like a great mod and the hardware looks to be first rate. Throw my name in the hat too!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel