The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMarco said:
Honestly I would not at all mind to get the car WITH the defect to then at a later time have it fixed at the dealership. I hate this wait a lot more than I would have hated a few bubbles on my front fascia. I'm sure JeffIsHereToo is having a hell of a time with his car, bubbles or not.

I can't deny that! I too would take it as is...bubbles and all! I have to think they've figured it out and just need to figure out the process to get these cars through as quickly as possible.

Hang in there! It's worth it!

JeffIsHereToo said:
TheMarco said:
Honestly I would not at all mind to get the car WITH the defect to then at a later time have it fixed at the dealership. I hate this wait a lot more than I would have hated a few bubbles on my front fascia. I'm sure JeffIsHereToo is having a hell of a time with his car, bubbles or not.

I can't deny that! I too would take it as is...bubbles and all! I have to think they've figured it out and just need to figure out the process to get these cars through as quickly as possible.

Hang in there! It's worth it!

I agree, get me my friggin GHIG asap please Ford........

JeffIsHereToo said:
I see the issue. You need to look from an angle down at eye level looking down along the surface. Unless you've seen it in person it's VERY easy to miss. In my case the dealer never noticed and no other customer's noticed...but I did. Hopefully things will open up soon and there will be more happy 13 owners to swap stories with!

Great eye Jeff!!

jimbboss, If you please would you make, I hope 1 more check of my car. 1ZVBP8Cu2D5202281. Also do you have any idea how many bosses are sitting in that "black hole" ramp 51.

Do you know if the bosses all run the line together or are they among other types.

thank you so much

hotstart302 said:
jimbboss, If you please would you make, I hope 1 more check of my car. 1ZVBP8Cu2D5202281. Also do you have any idea how many bosses are sitting in that "black hole" ramp 51.

Do you know if the bosses all run the line together or are they among other types.

thank you so much

As of the March 17th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-13-2012, 13:30 ET

Most of the Boss's are at Ramp 51. Some have been "Return to Plant."

I believe they are mixed in with other Mustang's and Mazda 6's on the final line.

jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
JMBBOSS302, did the status change on 1ZVBP8CU2D5202586 by chance?

As of the March 17th update, it's still at Ramp 51:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-10-2012, 08:15 ET

JmBoss, any movement on this yet? Thanks!

1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
JMBBOSS302, did the status change on 1ZVBP8CU2D5202586 by chance?

As of the March 17th update, it's still at Ramp 51:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-10-2012, 08:15 ET

JmBoss, any movement on this yet? Thanks!

No movement, still at Ramp 51.

RoushF150 said:
JMB. Mine was built on 3/6 so pretty early. Any change yet?

1ZVBP8CU1D5201686

Ralph

As of March 25th:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-25-2012, 09:45 ET

jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
JMBBOSS302 - can you give me an update on VIN # 1ZVBP8CU8D5210675? Your last update had a build date of today April 2nd. Wonder if it is going to start today or not.

Your car has been pushed back as of March 27th.:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012

Your car has been rescheduled to April 17th. :)

PTRocks said:
jmbboss302 said:
SouthernBoss302 said:
JMBBOSS302 - can you give me an update on VIN # 1ZVBP8CU8D5210675? Your last update had a build date of today April 2nd. Wonder if it is going to start today or not.

Your car has been pushed back as of March 27th.:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012

Your car has been rescheduled to April 17th. :)

Yes sir, it is indeed scheduled for April 17th.

very cool they are bumping cars back up.

JMB i suck at waiting can you see if I've been scheduled?
Dealer = F11215
Order = 0706

Hi Everyone - what is the significance of finally being able to view your Boss's vehicle window sticker? Until today I was not able to view it, but know I can.

JMBBOSS302 - can you PLEASE give me an update on 1ZVBP8CU8D5210675?

SouthernBoss302 said:
Hi Everyone - what is the significance of finally being able to view your Boss's vehicle window sticker? Until today I was not able to view it, but know I can.

If you look up a couple of posts, you will see it is scheduled to be built April 17th. You will be celebrating your car's birthday very soon.

PTRocks said:
SouthernBoss302 said:

If you look up a couple of posts, you will see it is scheduled to be built April 17th. You will be celebrating your car's birthday very soon.

I thought that it was May 14th...JMBBOSS302 can you verify if it is May 14th or April 17th. I am now unsure. Here is what I thought the last status was:

Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Mar-27-2012

Also can someone explain what the significance of finally being able to view your Boss's vehicle window sticker? Until today I was not able to view it, but know I can.

I believe that means your car is now scheduled and has material allocation for it. Translated it means it will be built in the next week or so.

hdw54 said:
sorry if i missed reply, could i get an update on #1zvbp8cu4d5210883 dealer 47w314 order 0007 thank you

As of the April 6th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Apr-20-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-05-2012, 00:00 EDT

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel