The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
7013Boss said:
hdw54 said:
too match my 70 think i will drive the 70 over to pick up the 13 so they can get to know each other

+1, great idea. Looking forward to having my Medium Red '70 and Race Red '13 together sometime in mid May. For now, the shots below will have to do.

Boss302_70_13.png

Hey! That's my photoshop of the '13 Race Red Boss! =D You are a very lucky man, sir.

Vermont
93 LX 5.0 said:
7013 those 2 look great together

Thanks very much. Like everyone else who's still waiting for 2013s, the days can't go by fast enough. But I think I'll always look at the '70 Boss like my firstborn child. 42 years after it came out of Dearborn, it still gets honks, long stares, sighs, drools and questions like "is it a real Boss" (yes) and "how much do you want for it".

Vermont
ace72ace said:
7013Boss said:
hdw54 said:
too match my 70 think i will drive the 70 over to pick up the 13 so they can get to know each other

+1, great idea. Looking forward to having my Medium Red '70 and Race Red '13 together sometime in mid May. For now, the shots below will have to do.

Boss302_70_13.png

Hey! That's my photoshop of the '13 Race Red Boss! =D You are a very lucky man, sir.

Yes, not ashamed to admit using your excellent Photoshop rendition of the 2013 Race Red Boss. Thank you. Tried to do the same thing myself with another program but could not get it to come out as nice. Just wish the new one had a Shaker.

JMB,

It's been a couple weeks since I've asked for an update. My dealer said Ford "picked up my order" last week, so I'm hoping to maybe have a VIN assigned.

Dealer: F58016
Order No.: 7496

Thanks very much in advance!

Todd

BrianC said:
Anything new on VIN# 1ZVBP8CU6D5205555

Your car was re-released April 19th, and it's current status is:

In Transit - Received - Obob8091 (Csx Transportation ) - Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI - Apr-25-2012, 22:41 ET

93 LX 5.0 said:
jmbboss302 said:
93 LX 5.0 said:
JMB is there a chance I could get you to check on mine please ?

1ZVBP8CU3D5223124

Thanks !

As of the April 25th update, your Boss is scheduled to be built on May 3rd.

In Production - Sent to Plant - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-25-2012

Thank you so much ! And thank you for doing this on your own time (?), it makes this order process so much more bearable. Also I have seen others refer to you as "Jim" or "Mark", which one is correct or do you prefer "jmbboss".

I go by Mark.

BLAZN BOSS

wow..........from a birds eye view there are Boss's spreading like a flu epidemic..........cool huh?

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
My 2013 Grabber Blue Boss has finally arrived!! Was delivered to the Rail yard in Phoenix, AZ yesterday Wednesday 4/25/12.

Trying to co-ordinate delivery to the dealer to watch it come of the hauler for some photos. Will post if it happens.

Thanks to everyone providing insight to the whole process!!!

And while it sits in the rail yard for pickup this is one of the handful of days we get an all day heavy rain with thunder storms!

BOSSAZ said:
My 2013 Grabber Blue Boss has finally arrived!! Was delivered to the Rail yard in Phoenix, AZ yesterday Wednesday 4/25/12.

Trying to co-ordinate delivery to the dealer to watch it come of the hauler for some photos. Will post if it happens.

And while it sits in the rail yard for pickup this is one of the handful of days we get an all day heavy rain with thunder storms!

Is it the one going to Berge??

BOSSAZ said:

It's settled then. You car from the moment forward shall be referred to as "Thunder".

THoug said:
JMB,

It's been a couple weeks since I've asked for an update. My dealer said Ford "picked up my order" last week, so I'm hoping to maybe have a VIN assigned.

Dealer: F58016
Order No.: 7496

Thanks very much in advance!

Todd

As of today, you have a VIN, 1ZVBP8CU1D5226863.

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-14-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-26-2012, 08:57 EDT

killerwill13 said:
JMB, I'm curious of mine has shipped out yet. 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Thanks again. Hoping this is the last time I ask.

As of the April 24th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) -
Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI. - Apr-23-2012, 08:31 ET ETA, May-10-2012

TMO Supporting Vendors