The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Be sure to thank our vendors for their support of TMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I know it's not likely on your mind when you're placing an order or talking to one of our supporting vendors on the phone or via email, but please make a point to explicitly thank them for their ongoing support of our website. And please specifically mention the "TMO forum" in order to differentiate between this site and our group on FB. I'm getting the sense that some of our vendors don't feel that their support of our website is all that valuable, even though our membership continues to grow, as does participation. I see some of them over on FB posting in our TMO group, but choosing not to log on here, and that's unfortunate. They're choosing to invest their time on Fecesbook instead of here, a dedicated community with features and systems built for track Mustang enthusiasts beyond just a discussion forum/message board, not under the control of the FB overlords, and the biggest information black hole in the world.

Help me let them know that their commitment to supporting an enthusiast-owned and operated website like ours is valuable and important. It helps us keep the site going strong, perform critical maintenance, make improvements, develop new features, and continue to cater specifically to Mustang track enthusiasts, a group that is important to them. We are a small business like them. We share a lot of the same goals with them, and want to make a positive impact in the Mustang world, much like them. We are the small mom and pop shop that appreciates their support and it makes good business sense to support companies that compliment what you're doing.

So please make your voice heard when you're chatting with them online, over the phone, via email, whatever it might be. I don't think enough people are making it known that the support of these companies here matters. And coming from me means very little compared to it coming from you.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hey, Here it goes...........watch out!!!!!!!!!!!.........I was out today in the truck to get some stuff at the store.....my third time here with God's help...Praise Him!!!!!!!!!!....I'm saving a Boss ride for when I don't have to stop for anything......little things seem huge as you get older and see things very differently.............................................................

Boys, Chris can't be more spot on....Whatever you can do to help our sponsors and help fellow racers is a feather in every one's cap........................
Just be sure to let them know that you're a member on TrackMustangsOnline.com and that you appreciate their support of this website. And if you're so inclined, feel free to let them know that their support of our site makes you want to support them even more. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel