The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New 2024 TMO Calendar design available to purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Thanks to all those who took the time to submit photos. Congrats to those who made it in, and apologies to those who didn't. It wasn't easy to choose, as we had a lot of good photos. Some of the photos I wanted to use didn't work well for the dimensions of the calendar - some were really wide but not tall enough when cropped, PatientZero's photo is really tight on the sides, for example. I did my best to pick a good mix of full track cars and street cars, different Mustang generations, a mix of different color cars, and I also gave priority to those who weren't in the last calendar, just to mix it up a little. In any event, hopefully the majority will like what I put together, and not too many people are bothered by the selections.

Here's looking forward to a fun 2024, full of track time and Mustangs!

Place orders here:

And I finally added the calendars to the TMO Merchandise page here:

New calendar cover:
1698679116537.png

Keep in mind, if you don't love this new calendar, you can always purchase the previous design, as it's been updated with 2024 dates. Or you can buy both :) We do get a few bucks commission on each calendar, which go towards the operating costs, maintenance and development costs of the site. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Thanks to all those who took the time to submit photos. Congrats to those who made it in, and apologies to those who didn't. It wasn't easy to choose, as we had a lot of good photos. Some of the photos I wanted to use didn't work well for the dimensions of the calendar - some were really wide but not tall enough when cropped, PatientZero's photo is really tight on the sides, for example. I did my best to pick a good mix of full track cars and street cars, different Mustang generations, a mix of different color cars, and I also gave priority to those who weren't in the last calendar, just to mix it up a little. In any event, hopefully the majority will like what I put together, and not too many people are bothered by the selections.

View attachment 90946

Keep in mind, if you don't love this new calendar, you can always purchase the previous design, as it's been updated with 2024 dates. Or you can buy both :) We do get a few bucks commission on each calendar, which go towards the operating costs, maintenance and development costs of the site. It's not much, but every little bit helps.

Thanks everyone!
Looks great!! Love that cover shot of @steveespo in the rain!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Canada

View attachment 90946

Thanks everyone!
Thanks. Ordered it.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN

TMO Supporting Vendors