The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Had the Boss out today!!!!!!!..........I wanted to get a pizza at the only place in Lordship (part of Stratford) but that didn't work out today...........tell that to that big truck that was in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............maybe another try tomorrow??????...........man that Boss likes to go..............me too.............

Yesterday was a disaster............no pizza, lost my phone, but at least I was out in the Boss!!!!!!!!!!.......out later today in the Boss AGAIN to get new phone activated.............never knew my small dumb phone could fall out of my pocket like it did................................

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Yesterday was a disaster............no pizza, lost my phone, but at least I was out in the Boss!!!!!!!!!!.......out later in the Boss AGAIN to get new phone activated.............never knew my small dumb phone could fall out of my pocket like it did................................
Now is the time to upgrade your phone so you can post pictures. :)

I know, I know, even Hon suggested that option, but I'm paying less then 10 bucks a month for what a got and need....and the cheapskate in me says Forgetaboutit.........good thing I didn't listen to that cheapskate when I got my Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel