The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

Carolina Regional Mustang Club Annual PDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I know that there are more than four of us going to CMP this weekend. I’m heading over Friday morning. I’ll be parked behind the gas pumps. See everyone there.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
It is a great event. I have been the last 9 or 10 years straight and will be there again unless my car is down. Only 4 of us indicated we were going this year and I've seen posts from a few more that I didn't know were there. I talked with Boone and O-man but didn't meet any other TMO members this year. We'll need to try and connect next year.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
North Carolina
It is a great event. I have been the last 9 or 10 years straight and will be there again unless my car is down. Only 4 of us indicated we were going this year and I've seen posts from a few more that I didn't know were there. I talked with Boone and O-man but didn't meet any other TMO members this year. We'll need to try and connect next year.
I'd be down for a group photo with the cars!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Definitely. I saw your car on track over the weekend but I don't think we met. What group were you running?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I don't think I know him. I was instructing a gentleman in a completely stock blue 50th anniversary S550. We lined up next to you on grid a couple of times.

TMO Supporting Vendors