The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Crazyhat in Chile is having a BD today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Boss Man that conquered the Chilean race tracks is having a Birthday today. He always regales us with great stories and some of the best videos shown on this site, so we wish him the best and hope to see more racing videos and pics in late 24 and early 25.

Happy Day Mad , and keep the loud pedal down celebrating your Birthday!

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

I do bow down to my wife because,, well because she is fitter then me and can be meaner.

Its cold and damp down here. Would like some warmth and hoping that spring comes ASAP.
Old bones and all that.

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

I do bow down to my wife because,, well because she is fitter then me and can be meaner.

Its cold and damp down here. Would like some warmth and hoping that spring comes ASAP.
Old bones and all that.
The older they get the meaner they get. I see why so many get traded in after a certain age.

Just got a new set of Apex Forged wheels and my wife told me they were great looking in Motorsport Gold. I commented I had to get some Purple Crack Rubber from Trackdaytire ( Johnny Miller is great ) and she just said, " Get what helps you go fast!" I think as the years go by some get sweeter ----damn straight she is a keeper, ha!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel