The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Curious: How many Bosses have you seen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live in the south shore area in MA, and have seen a few on the highway, usually 128 South. I have been autoX'n in CT (with CARTCT) with a guy in a blue/white Boss, and for one of the last events there was a guy who showed up with a SBY '13 and made me look very bad :). A white/black '12 showed up to a few events also.

In October (IIRC) I decided to drive my red/black 2012 to work and heard a familiar sound as I merged onto 93 South on my way to 95N/128N. I looked over and there was a red/black '13 a lane over. Too bad it was wet and he got off on the next exit. Is that someone here by any chance? I would love to get some pics with a red '13!

Kona Blue w/ White stripes on West End in Nashville. Parked outside the Blackstone Brewery around lunchtime. I've been staring at it outside my office window. Productivity has been at 0 since it's been there.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
So, I have a Cervini cowl induction hood on my 1995 GT that I love but that body kit on the GHIG Boss? Um. Yuck! Ruins the clean lines of the car.

I have seen a GB boss on my way to and from San Francisco. I think its the same car. I saw him in Brisbane CA too last week.

Saw a SBY heading east through the Caldecott Tunnel about two months ago.

I live in a small town, I never see any. There was 1 at the local ford dealer but it disappeared and has never been seen again. I like it, being the only 1 I am a celebrity everywhere I go.

NewBossowner said:
I live in a small town, I never see any. There was 1 at the local ford dealer but it disappeared and has never been seen again. I like it, being the only 1 I am a celebrity everywhere I go.

As so eloquently put on another forum, the car is the celebrity, we are just chauffeurs.

I've had my car now 18 months. Not counting Bosses I've seen at car shows, dealer lots while passing by, etc., I've seen 5 on the road. '12 White, '12 Blue, '12 Red, '13 White, '13 Red.

I guess I've entered the twilight zone this last week. On Thursday 1.31.13 I saw a '12 Blue in McKinney, TX. On Saturday 2.2.13 I saw a '12 Red and a '12 Orange on I35 heading to Waco. On Sunday 2.3.13 I passed a '12 Orange in McKinney on Lake Forest (BOSSPWR Texas plates), and about an hour later saw a '12 Blue at Brookshires in Celina, TX. Five Bosses in 4 days after only seeing 5 in 18 months. Spooky!

BTW - BOSSPWR, if you are in McKinney and read this, PM me.

KG

DieselRocket said:
I've had my car now 18 months. Not counting Bosses I've seen at car shows, dealer lots while passing by, etc., I've seen 5 on the road. '12 White, '12 Blue, '12 Red, '13 White, '13 Red.

I guess I've entered the twilight zone this last week. On Thursday 1.31.13 I saw a '12 Blue in McKinney, TX. On Saturday 2.2.13 I saw a '12 Red and a '12 Orange on I35 heading to Waco. On Sunday 2.3.13 I passed a '12 Orange in McKinney on Lake Forest (BOSSPWR Texas plates), and about an hour later saw a '12 Blue at Brookshires in Celina, TX. Five Bosses in 4 days after only seeing 5 in 18 months. Spooky!

BTW - BOSSPWR, if you are in McKinney and read this, PM me.

KG

Dieselrocket, it was a pleasure corresponding with you on email today. Amazing, a Boss owner 4 miles from me ----- looking forward to a few of us in the area getting together. Maybe sometime we can go up to the every Saturday ------ Morning Maniacs who meet up at the Whole Foods off Stacy Road and US75. The first Saturday is at the Downtown McKinney square. Even though they are mostly classic 60's, 70's muscle cars, they say all makes and models welcome.

http://www.morningmaniacs.com/Calendar.html

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
WinterSucks said:
I live in the south shore area in MA, and have seen a few on the highway, usually 128 South. I have been autoX'n in CT (with CARTCT) with a guy in a blue/white Boss, and for one of the last events there was a guy who showed up with a SBY '13 and made me look very bad :). A white/black '12 showed up to a few events also.

In October (IIRC) I decided to drive my red/black 2012 to work and heard a familiar sound as I merged onto 93 South on my way to 95N/128N. I looked over and there was a red/black '13 a lane over. Too bad it was wet and he got off on the next exit. Is that someone here by any chance? I would love to get some pics with a red '13!

When the weather warms up I can head south from NH. I grew up down that way (Weymouth), and had relatives all over (Quincy,Braintree,Randolph,Hingham,Hull,Abington,Hanover, etc). Place sure has changed over the past 25 years...

BossTXB said:
Dieselrocket, it was a pleasure corresponding with you on email today. Amazing, a Boss owner 4 miles from me ----- looking forward to a few of us in the area getting together. Maybe sometime we can go up to the every Saturday ------ Morning Maniacs who meet up at the Whole Foods off Stacy Road and US75. The first Saturday is at the Downtown McKinney square. Even though they are mostly classic 60's, 70's muscle cars, they say all makes and models welcome.

http://www.morningmaniacs.com/Calendar.html

Enjoyed visiting with you too. Morning Maniacs is a good idea - I've stopped by there a time or two. May go by there this Sat. if it's not raining. Yeah, just a few miles away. Shocked we haven't already bumped into each other. :p

Gotta Have It Green 13, yesterday afternoon NB on TX-6 on the west side of Hou. First one of those I have seen "in the wild" and it looks better than in the pix. Kona Blue 12 three weeks ago at Hwy 6 and US 90A in Sugar Land.

ace72ace said:
When the weather warms up I can head south from NH. I grew up down that way (Weymouth), and had relatives all over (Quincy,Braintree,Randolph,Hingham,Hull,Abington,Hanover, etc). Place sure has changed over the past 25 years...

It would be awesome to get some pics of my '12 RR and your '13 RR together! I am in Randolph, but work in Billerica. One of my co-workers has a Super Snake and he would probably be in for some pics together at lunchtime! There is a big lot next door that is unused.

A Super Snake, ZL1, and my Boss
DSC_0012.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
cbj5259 said:
Saw this Cervini's Boss at the Philadelphia Auto Show today...

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/cbj5259/IMG_20130124_161658.jpg[/ig]
[/quote]

UGH I wish they would stop making Mustang stuff...barf

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
WinterSucks said:
It would be awesome to get some pics of my '12 RR and your '13 RR together! I am in Randolph, but work in Billerica. One of my co-workers has a Super Snake and he would probably be in for some pics together at lunchtime! There is a big lot next door that is unused.

A Super Snake, ZL1, and my Boss
DSC_0012.jpg

Brikka! Nice, I went to Umass Lowell, and lived there for many years. Would be easy for me to swing by that way on my commute from Littleton, down 495.

Get ready for the blizzard!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel