The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S650 Darkhorse R Mustang Challenge Car #58 Build Thread Profile - S650 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Last Day to order a NJS58 Team shirt folks. We have to get the orders in by end of business today. I will be contacting everyone who signed up by PM for their shipping address and to provide payment information.
Thanks again for the strong support you have all given Nick and the Team as we go forward.
ShopCapaldiRacing.com and
Shop OPMustang.com for all your trackday needs and go to ChinTrackDays.com to get the best and most High Performance Track time in the sport.
Steve

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Last Day to order a NJS58 Team shirt folks. We have to get the orders in by end of business today. I will be contacting everyone who signed up by PM for their shipping address and to provide payment information.
Thanks again for the strong support you have all given Nick and the Team as we go forward.
ShopCapaldiRacing.com and
Shop OPMustang.com for all your trackday needs and go to ChinTrackDays.com to get the best and most High Performance Track time in the sport.
Steve
Good morning Steve, 2XL with the shipping option please.

The first race is in a few weeks and you don't have the car yet? Ford isn't giving you guys much time to break it in.
neither do we, the gang is up at Watsons putting it together, we're supposed to have 2 for testing this weekend, but no one is holding their breath.

steveespo

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
did you get my PM?
1 shirt in 2XL please Doing my part for the team.

did you get my PM?
1 shirt in 2XL please Doing my part for the team.
I got you Rob, will post final design later today along with payment contact and price for the shirts and for shipping of those who chose that method of delivery.
Thanks, Steve

steveespo

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Sorry all, in my excitement I realized we don't have final pricing yet. Please hold off on payment until after we give the price, probably Tuesday after Memorial Day. This won't hold up anything, expected date for the shirts to us stays June 7-8. Shipping will be flat rate at $10 so that is better than we initially expected. Will update as soon as more is finalized.
Thanks
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel