The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S650 Darkhorse R Mustang Challenge Car #58 Build Thread Profile - S650 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
OK all Team Shirt buyers we finally have confirmed delivery information for the shirts and final cost. Shirts are $48.50, with $10 shipping for those who requested shipping. Shirts will be hand delivered at Mid Ohio starting Friday June 7 at the Capaldi/Smither Racing Paddock. Hand deliveries to Watkins Glen on June 21-23 and at the Northwoods Shelby Club event at Road America on July 4-6. Shipping customers please Venmo $58.50 to @Stephen-Esposito-30 of PP [email protected] Pickup payments can be made to Pay Pal [email protected] or in cash in person. Thanks again to all. Steve

OK all Team Shirt buyers we finally have confirmed delivery information for the shirts and final cost. Shirts are $48.50, with $10 shipping for those who requested shipping. Shirts will be hand delivered at Mid Ohio starting Friday June 7 at the Capaldi/Smither Racing Paddock. Hand deliveries to Watkins Glen on June 21-23 and at the Northwoods Shelby Club event at Road America on July 4-6. Shipping customers please Venmo $58.50 to @Stephen-Esposito-30 of PP [email protected] Pickup payments can be made to Pay Pal [email protected] or in cash in person. Thanks again to all. Steve
I’ll be at nwsc at RA 4-6 so ill grab mine then

Money sent via Pay Pal

Thanks. I gave Competition Graphics the concept and their designer worked up a few options that we refined over a few audio calls.....
They did my 350 and will be doing my 500……love them

Last edited:

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Counting down the days to the first race. Load in begins this Thursday. Team is preparing tools and spares. Checking and double checking the cars. Prepping the pit cart and haulers. Our Team Manager is finalizing the uniforms, media and marketing materials. Really exciting to step up into the big time. Special thanks to Capaldi Racing who has been there/done that and gotten the T-shirts, as well as the support and technical advice we receive from Optimum Performance Racing, LLC and Chin Track Days. We expect to do everyone proud.

TMO Supporting Vendors