The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

DOW 23,000+ today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
With all that's going on, the market is way over priced and although I'm certainly no expert, I can't help but fear a correction is coming and it will be big. Often the market can smell it in the air but since they can't see it, there is no reason to fear it. ~ Chicken Little.
The problem with that thinking is: who is going to sell into a theoretical ‘next correction’?

The dip in March had all the hallmarks of what I’d call a ‘flush out’. The main one is low volume.

If the ‘overvalued’ argument is applied to any particular sector, well, ‘show me’. My personal feeling is that high valuations exist, but mostly contained to sectors and not anything unusual. Just following the ‘K’ model recovery, IMO. The businesses that didn’t get hit or actually benefit from pandemic conditions are perhaps a bit overbought, but I think it’s just mild rotation not massive irrational influx of cash.

Again my view is still to hedge...and not worry about it.

Today would be a good time to buy.

Grant 302

Today would be a good time to buy.
Or Monday. Maybe add on Tues. Gonna load up on spreads. Not gonna carry a heavy bias up or down.
My pennies, nickels and dimes are safely stashed in my piggy bank.

Short term hedges kicked in at about the 27,600 level. Essentially funding my bets for next week. Dow is finally showing more of the pre-election consolidation I was squawking about sometime earlier.

Grant 302

Almost cracked 30k yesterday and hit all time highs. Let the 40k predictions roll!

Grant 302

It’s official.

857ABC11-F0B2-4C56-B014-EFF027803D58.jpeg

I haven’t been blabbing about it as much here, but I’ve been saying it was gonna happen “some time after the election” from a completely non partisan investor view. Markets only want to get past the (relative) uncertainty.

There are far more reasonable targets than 40k. But I’ll blab about that later.

C1311B6D-8D8E-4552-AE9A-FCC437A3ACE1.jpeg

Grant 302

..and don’t be Chicken Little. ;)

Real estate not a bad idea either. If you don’t like the market risk. Or so says my macro view. But not gonna get into that here.

Grant 302

Made my last big purchase(s) on April 6. Gonna have some movement for tax purposes. But that’s not ‘real’ buying.

Repay the Trillions? Lol. That’s *not* part of the plan.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel