The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Every car guy needs to see this vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sad to say , but Money as in" kajing"talks the loudest in any argument....We had a 1/8 mile little stock car track here in Danbury at the Danbury Fair grounds.........My Dad took us there on Saturday nights to watch the heats..........It was loud, but it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!............now it's the Danbury Fair Mall.........It's hard to imagine LS suffering that same fate.............

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
Unfortunately this type of people are moving around the country and bringing their ideology with them. They seem to forget why they left a place and try to turn the new home into the old one.
You ain’t just whistling Dixie. Coming to your town soon.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Since pretty much it's opening in the 1950's, Lime Rock Park hasn't had racing on Sundays due to the church across the street.

Since pretty much it's opening in the 1950's, Lime Rock Park hasn't had racing on Sundays due to the church across the street.
That church was there either from the beginning , or before Lime Rock. They had an agreement with them. Unfortunately, modern tracks have issues staying in the black with just Saturday races, and they need to expand, but cant.

The Church organist couldn't play over the music coming from next door, so He quit and bought a Mustang............now sweet music is heard everywhere.............Amen.....................Let's not get too religious here.............Heaven forbid...........the sound of a stang is music to my ears...............Especially my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
There is a lost book of the Bible which was written by the soon to be canonized patron saint of speed, Rapidus Speedicus entitled The Book of YeeHaw. In it it has been written that on the seventh day one way to give glory to Him (after Worship) is to race anything with four legs or which has two or more wheels. Thus, racing Mustangs is approved by Him in both categories.

Therefore, my Brothers, in His name, we race.

Amen

Hey! It’s in the the book!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors