The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For those who expressed interest in my Silver Mach 1 HP !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Mach 1 is now at Porsche of Omaha and my son , Ryan , can assist with any trades or outright purchases. I know a couple of you were trying to sell your cars and some wanted to view a trade, but I was gone for an extended period of time ( vacation ) so I traded it in and I apologize for not getting back to you. Check the Classifieds as some stuff has been removed, but the price is lower there. Ryan is a trackrat, also, understands my appreciation of TMO, and knows the car. He has been with the Woodhouse Auto Family for over 21 years and as a serious gearhead, he can assist anyone and even arrange shipping if needed?

Sorry, but figured I should post here, in case folks did not read the Classified changes and I did not want anyone I talked to thinking some of the items were still on the car ( for instance the rear seat has been reinstalled ).

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton

Ryan Pemberton
[email protected]
402-504-1510

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Alot of folks had trades and then I was off on vacation and surprisingly I could not get any coverage at all for 3-4 days and I got a few calls then. I checked with my son this AM as the car is not listed and he said the General Mgr. did not post it up before he left on vacation, likely because the minute he returns they are starting to move everything to their brand new Store in West Omaha. Needless to say the good news is before I left the Mgr. told me he would price the car at 56,895 , but in talking to my son a little bit ago, he said they are actually pricing it at 55,850.

Great car and with the HP , fairly rare, but as hectic as this month will be for me, better to have traded it in, and then Ryan can work things out for trades, shipping, or anything else . I actually thought it was Sold yesterday, but posted as I confirmed the situation today.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No worries, I am sure my son Ryan will sell it, but it is no longer mine, so likely easier for some as the Porsche Store can offer more options than I could.

TMO Supporting Vendors