The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mach 1 hp part numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For anyone who has converted their non-handling package Mach one to a full handling package Mach one could you please provide me with the part numbers that you used for the springs, swaybar and adjustable camper plates, it seems the part numbers I have are not applicable with Ford in my area,
I swear my head is spinning. I’ve been trying to order these parts for the better part of three days, and I keep getting the runaround, they want my Vin number for my vehicle, which is a non-handling package. Therefore, it will not match the parts that I am looking for, they will not provide me any information unless I give them a Vin number for a Mach one handling package.
help would be appreciated 😓

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
First off I would save money on the factory camber plates and get in touch with Site Sponsor , Vorshlag. You will get more adjustment with theirs and it is prettier, haha.

I had a HP Mach 1, so I did not need, but I had these high quality units on other Mustangs.

First off I would save money on the factory camber plates and get in touch with Site Sponsor , Vorshlag. You will get more adjustment with theirs and it is prettier, haha.

I had a HP Mach 1, so I did not need, but I had these high quality units on other Mustangs.
I’m trying to keep it at original FP as possible, if you would have part numbers for either or that would be great,
2023 Mach 1 to be exact

Google: 2023 Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package for sale
Go to listing, grab VIN
Give the parts desk that VIN

You can also input that VIN into parts.ford.com and do your own part number picking too.

TMO Supporting Vendors