The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
TITLE.jpg

S197 JULIE Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

2014 Pirelli World Challenge Series Mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

He cried they were too bumpy but then we saw he has 30/65’s and not 30/68’s he realized they didnt have the sweet cushion we have . After he put a new lipstick on he actually pushed his car and found out how good Michelins were

He cried they were too bumpy but then we saw he has 30/65’s and not 30/68’s he realized they didnt have the sweet cushion we have . After he put a new lipstick on he actually pushed his car and found out how good Michelins were

What Tony said

Nope, not here....I'll take a pic at home if I remember.
We made a trick Billet aluminum shifter mount with speed holes and everything. LOL.
I know the sim components aren't up to date as I did this many years ago for my son, but ya gotta give us points for originality. :D

Ok, Dr. Fabricatorstein, what is the story on the little Miata? Another project by chance and I will not belittle you, I ran those little beasts for a decade and they make folks better racers ---- one sneeze and you drop back 10 places when racing with 25 other buzzbombs like that!

Ok, Dr. Fabricatorstein, what is the story on the little Miata? Another project by chance and I will not belittle you, I ran those little beasts for a decade and they make folks better racers ---- one sneeze and you drop back 10 places when racing with 25 other buzzbombs like that!
I had an employee that bugged and bugged me to build him a track car....I resisted for a long time as I was retired from racing stock cars and refused to even look at a race car.
By the time I had the miata half finished the Mustang went under the knife.....this is why I didn't want to build the miata. I knew the flood gate would open, and open they did.

Racing's flood gates are always open, it is just that the flow of money sometimes drops the level down to a stream, ha!
22 years and I didn't even LOOK at a race car, didn't watch one race-nothing.
Like a recovering alcoholic....I stayed away from the bar.....until I didn't.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel