The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I'm posting it now in case I can't do it in the coming days. I'll be checking in sparingly the next few weeks, as me and the family will be out of town. Hope you all have a great time with family, friends, however you're spending the holidays. Reply to this thread with any cool gifts you get for Xmas ;)

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Chris, thanks for all the work you do to keep the site running for all of us. Everything functions so smoothly that we probably take for granted what you're doing behind the scenes.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and best wishes for the new year to all the TMO members. May you all run fast and clean through the cones, set new personal best lap times, win your classes, and have trouble-free drives to and from events. :thumbsup:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Enjoy some fun family time , Chris , and like so many others , thanks for making this a welcoming place for all Mustang Gearheads to come, chat, and share in the concrete camaraderie enjoyed by fellow Trackrats.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

TMO Supporting Vendors