The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Favorite Cruising and Spirited Driving Songs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Highway to Hell!!

There may be a stairway to heaven but there is also a highway to hell. So you know where most of us are going :D

Post up your favorite cruising or spirited driving songs. Please be careful with stuff with swear words.

Definitely one of my favorites for running through the gears!

Windows down cruiser
I had to live with that moronic 55 mph speed limit, thank God Reagan dumped it after he got in.

Going full send on the old school stuff here... too bad these can't be remastered into some decent sound quality.

I had to live with that moronic 55 mph speed limit, thank God Reagan dumped it after he got in.

Going full send on the old school stuff here... too bad these can't be remastered into some decent sound quality.

Feels like a car cruise! Love it! Because if my parents I grew up listening to all the Pittsburgh bands and singers - Lou Christie, Skyliners ( might even know a guy that occasionally played poker with Jimmy😉), Marcels and many others. I do like my 50s 60s music.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how many 3 deuce 389s, dual quad 409s and crossram 413s I've actually had my hands on. Back in the mid 70s you could buy a GTO for 1500 bucks.. lol complete, tri power and all.
Great times

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Holy Crap is Brian Johnson young in that video!! Oh, yeah, he is only 3-4 years older than me and I had hair back then too.........
Yeah, I know he probably still has hair but I wear a little AC/DC style hat me-self, makes me drive better and faster on the Highway to Heck!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors