The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Nice move up in crude today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you hear that?

It was the sound of frackers restarting their rigs. ;D

New Prez: Drill baby drill. We'll see how long OPEC remains relevant.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Yes it will be interesting to see if OPEC Nations will abide by the proposed 1.2M barrel/day production cuts. Plus the US dollar is showing strength.

2HP

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
302 Hi Pro said:
Yes it will be interesting to see if OPEC Nations will abide by the proposed 1.2M barrel/day production cuts. Plus the US dollar is showing strength.

2HP
They probably won't comply. But I think the crude market needed this kick. I've been a bit surprised by the resilience even with the strength of the dollar.

VoodooBOSS said:
Did you hear that?

It was the sound of frackers restarting their rigs. ;D

New Prez: Drill baby drill. We'll see how long OPEC remains relevant.

I hope so on the rigs. I think we still need way more to prevent a really big price spike. In other words, I'd rather see $60, $70, $80 crude sooner than later in order to prevent $200+ or some other economy crippling price.

TMO Supporting Vendors