The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Patrick Stapler is 53 years old today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang, I figured with his old Vintage Mustang he was an old dude, but it appears only his car is ancient. He is just getting into his Midlife Crisis years and since he had his Moosetang prior to this he must have a great wife or just be another track sicko who got the disease many years ago. Either way, wish the middle aged Mustang Maniac a Happy Birthday ---- too close to Christmas so we all know he will get two tiny gifts instead of two big ones, haha. The curse of those of us who have December BDs!

Enjoy your day my friend!

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
I am...feeling it too. Thanks to ALL!
Happy Birthday. Patrick.
Any chance you will make the Jan Barber event?
Possibly...if I can get my trailer axle replaced. Trying to get it ordered today...

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
too close to Christmas so we all know he will get two tiny gifts instead of two big ones, haha. The curse of those of us who have December BDs!

Enjoy your day my friend!
Affirmative...it has sucked my entire life... 🤣 , but you don't get to pick'em...so you live with it.

Thanks Bill.

One last thought on birthdays..................Age is relative.........like Grand parents............you don't realize that until you become one...............I'm the grandparent of my Son's 2 Pitbulls......You think it's easy???...............................................:idontknow:

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
HBD Dude!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel