The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Having searched just about everywhere, I have failed to locate the under hood wiring harness for my car. (PN: DR3T 14290 ED)

2013 Mustang GT Premium Manual Transmission

This began about 4 years ago when I had some engine problems and had to put the car away until I could fix the car. After getting the engine fixed (about a year after I had the original engine problems), the car would not start whatsoever ever. No power to the computer, no power to the engine. Hunted down the old wires I spliced into during the WOT Box install and soldered them back together and still had no power. All fuses are good, all relays are good. I decided I didn't want to do any more digging for the issue and started looking for harnesses online. Some websites claimed to have them in stock but they did not. The part is discontinued from the factory so I had to resort to looking for a used Harness.

In my searches I have only found variants of this Harness.

My original part number is DR3T 14290 ED. Factory replacement number is DRTZ 14290 EA. Numbers I have found online are DR3T 14290 AA, JC, PA...etc.

My question, would any of these variants work? Or am I out of luck on this one?

If I am out of luck, what should I do to try and fix this issue?

Car has been down for 4 years and I've been eager to get her back on the road.

20190918_190345.jpg

The harness will vary based on features and motor. Type of lights/location of fog lights being the biggest differences that I've seen. I've used V6 harnesses with a couple re-pinned terminals for race cars, but not sure if there are more pin changes required for other creature comforts.

where did you splice in the wot box?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel