The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Yellow Blaze Build Number...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roywilk1960

Interstate Ford...just down the road from me...they've had that car sitting in the showroom since April with a $10K ADM on the sticker....hopefully you got for MSRP :)

Lucas Ford (Boss #429) is a stones throw from me. Ended up getting mine in NC. Transporter has it while I post this. Will take delivery Sun or Mon. Lucas Ford wants about $10,000 ADM for theirs too. Good luck w/ that one. They've had that car a while now.

roywilk1960

That's great news! Congratulations.

Since I live nearby I looked at that car shortly after they got it but there was no interest at the time in coming very far off the $10K ADM, so I found another local dealer who ordered a 2Q Kona Blue one at MSRP for me. Picked it up in early June.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel