The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Your Thoughts on my build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm sure we all have had our feats of insanity playing in the snow....I know I did......Once, back in the day in my 442, I was going thru the gears on a slightly inclined snow covered narrow one way street with cars parked on both sides.....one little swerve could have meant disaster......but the posi in that Olds kept that car going as straight as an arrow.....my guardian angel was working overtime that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
That game is properly accomplished in a car equipped with a Quadrajet. TC? Never heard of her.
You mean Quadra Flush....even the double pump Holley 6210 version of that carb as a handful.
I put one on my stockcar for one race and though it made more power than the 600 vacuum secondary Holley, it would bog then light up the tires and lap times suffered.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel