The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMarco said:
jmbboss302 said:
TheMarco said:
Hmmm with things apparently starting to move again, would you mind re-checking mine?

1ZVBP8CU0D5208077

Sold well before April 7 so I'm kind of hoping it's done and getting transported now as well...

No change on your car. The car that was sold on April 7th was shipped from the factory on March 19th, and delivered to the dealer on March 27th.

Uhmmmm what? That's impossible. I bought it at March 30 and at that time they didn't have the car. It was supposed to arrive at April 5 but then they got an email from Ford that it had been held.

Does this mean my car is 'lost' now?!

No, you asked about another car that ended up sold. A GB car that I believe was #97 at Folsum ford????

1992chpb4c said:
TheMarco said:
jmbboss302 said:
TheMarco said:
Hmmm with things apparently starting to move again, would you mind re-checking mine?

1ZVBP8CU0D5208077

Sold well before April 7 so I'm kind of hoping it's done and getting transported now as well...

No change on your car. The car that was sold on April 7th was shipped from the factory on March 19th, and delivered to the dealer on March 27th.

Uhmmmm what? That's impossible. I bought it at March 30 and at that time they didn't have the car. It was supposed to arrive at April 5 but then they got an email from Ford that it had been held.

No, you asked about another car that ended up sold. A GB car that I believe was #97 at Folsum ford????

Ehmm... no. Same car, same VIN :)

TheMarco said:
1992chpb4c said:
TheMarco said:
jmbboss302 said:
TheMarco said:

1ZVBP8CU0D5208077

Ehmm... no. Same car, same VIN :)

Ooops, he was describing the one that was sold on the 7th. I did make the mistake about you asking about another car though, sorry. I dont believe any Boss will show sold on his system until you/we take possesion of it??

1992chpb4c said:
Ooops, he was describing the one that was sold on the 7th. I did make the mistake about you asking about another car though, sorry. I dont believe any Boss will show sold on his system until you/we take possesion of it??

It does, apparently. He saw the date on which I bought it, which was indeed March 30.... Since another one that was sold on April 7 was apparently on it's way now I was hoping mine is too.

This really is nerve wrecking...

TheMarco - This is what I'm seeing about your Boss, and the Boss sold on April 7th.

Your car:
Produced - March 21st
Ramp 51 - March 22nd
Sold - March 30th

Boss sold on April 7th:
Produced - March 5th
Shipped Rail - March 19th
Arrived Rail - March 26th
Shipped Convoy - March 27th
Final Delivered - March 27th
Sold - April 7th

I can only report what's entered into the system. The Boss sold on April 7th is in the hands of the owner. Ford uses this tracking system so they know where a vehicle is. Based on what I'm looking at, your car is still at Ramp 51.

jmbboss302 said:
TheMarco - This is what I'm seeing about your Boss, and the Boss sold on April 7th.

Your car:
Produced - March 21st
Ramp 51 - March 22nd
Sold - March 30th

Boss sold on April 7th:
Produced - March 5th
Shipped Rail - March 19th
Arrived Rail - March 26th
Shipped Convoy - March 27th
Final Delivered - March 27th
Sold - April 7th

I can only report what's entered into the system. The Boss sold on April 7th is in the hands of the owner. Ford uses this tracking system so they know where a vehicle is. Based on what I'm looking at, your car is still at Ramp 51.

The sounds right, as we all know, you paid for a car that hasn't shipped. How is anyone's guess! I can tell you that Ford Customer Service would LOVE to talk with you if you send them an email.

[email protected]

Ask for Julie...she's VERY interested in your story!

jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
JMBBOSS302, did the status change on 1ZVBP8CU2D5202586 by chance?

As of the March 17th update, it's still at Ramp 51:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-10-2012, 08:15 ET

JmBoss, any movement on this yet? Thanks!

No movement, still at Ramp 51.

Jmboss, weekly check to see if there has been any movement? Thanks again.

roketman said:
JMBOSS302
Any update ?I was told will be shipping in 2 weeks?
JMBBOSS302,
Boss LS VIN#1ZVBP8CU2D5200031
Thank you! Ron
Chomping at the bit!!!

As of the April 12th update:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-21-2012, 10:00 ET

1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
JMBBOSS302, did the status change on 1ZVBP8CU2D5202586 by chance?

As of the March 17th update, it's still at Ramp 51:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Mar-10-2012, 08:15 ET

JmBoss, any movement on this yet? Thanks!

No movement, still at Ramp 51.

Jmboss, weekly check to see if there has been any movement? Thanks again.

As of the March 17th update:

Bossfan said:
JMBBOSS302,
I haven't checked since early February: What is latest for:
Dealer: F48039, Order 5058.

Thank you.

As of the April 11th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold - Jan-18-2012

JMBBoss302 - My dealer here in Western Colorado appears to be unable (or unwilling) to find out the allocation and build quarter? Last year they were allocated two cars, a regular and a LS both in the 4th quarter. Is there anyway that I can find what/when for this year? Dealer F56485. Thanks

Lunker said:
JMBBoss302 - My dealer here in Western Colorado appears to be unable (or unwilling) to find out the allocation and build quarter? Last year they were allocated two cars, a regular and a LS both in the 4th quarter. Is there anyway that I can find what/when for this year? Dealer F56485. Thanks

What I look at just tracks where the car is. It doesn't show me the dealers allocation week prior the the car receiving its VIN/build week. The dealer should know what quarter their allocation is in. I can see if the order has been entered into the system. You already have the Dealer Code. If you have the Order Number, then I can look it up for you.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel