The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
Hon going to try out a Chicken pot pie recipe She found in out Stop and Shop monthly magazine.....I'll be the hungry "Guinea Pig" as usual ....whatever She makes comes out great...I hope this will be a hit also............................
📷 ?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
................biscuits and .......................gravy..............for Christmas morning??? If I leave now I can be in Huntsville by the morning! If the sausage gravy looks as good as the biscuits , Christmas morning is going to be epic at Casa Stapler!

Never met a bacon strip I didn't like............................reminds me about that old saying about commitment............for breakfast...............the hen supplies the eggs and the pig supplies the bacon.................and you're in charge of the toast...................who's doing the most???????????????

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Surprised it doesn't say , " I didn't make the plate. "

We are having Turkey with dressing, mashed potatoes, Ham with raisin sauce, some salad ( forgot what it is ), and thanks to my wife's Swedish Heritage she made me Kringler for Breakfast ( with a sweet almond icing ). Not to stop there , we will have Ostkaka this evening with raspberry sauce. I already ate most of the traditional Fudge with Walnuts ( walnuts from a California grove a Ford Car Collector of mine owns ) she made and I made a small dent in the dill/oil/ranch dressing Oyster Crackers she makes. In other words, these are just a few reasons Mr. Stapler, I decided to stay here instead of driving all the way down to Huntsville for Biscuits and Gravy,ha!

I imagine many of us have feasts not unlike Thanksgiving over Christmas Day ----- I know there is something I have missed as my wife seems to think with 5 of us eating today we need food for 50!! I am not complaining as leftovers are killer at my house this time of year.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dang, just went in the kitchen and found SnickerDoodles, Swedish Almond Cake, Cheese Balls , but was kicked out as I am not allowed to have any till my son's family gets here --- she says she wants some left for others! I asked if there was more and she said, " Sure, Laci ( my son's wife ) is bringing stuff too!" I have no idea why so much food is being made , but I will just endure ------ I am so damn hungry now, skip opening the presents.

TMO Supporting Vendors