The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
With reference to a song in the 90s............" Oh, your'e turning Japanezer, turning Japanezer, really think so !!"

You live in Nebraska , so I will add don't eat Buffalo Chips, they taste like ..................er..............poop!

School "snow day" . Great day to steam up the house. Had 15 lbs of frozen elderberries that I harvested in the fall. Already knew I would be off so processed the juice last evening and jelly production today - 5 batches - 20 12 oz jars.
View attachment 92520

View attachment 92519
@TMSBOSS seeing your "likes" you're a crazy person like me up 4-4:30 every day. Let me guess - wake up , hit the wizzer, coffee, TV on to check the weather and log on to TMO to review the newest posts... 😂

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
@TMSBOSS seeing your "likes" you're a crazy person like me up 4-4:30 every day. Let me guess - wake up , hit the wizzer, coffee, TV on to check the weather and log on to TMO to review the newest posts... 😂
well……. Today I got up early so I could be to the training facility well before our students showed up. We ran our first concealed carry class today. 16 hours of academics and range time. Students shoot tomorrow. Fun times.

well……. Today I got up early so I could be to the training facility well before our students showed up. We ran our first concealed carry class today. 16 hours of academics and range time. Students shoot tomorrow. Fun times.
That sounds awesome! I'd like to be in that class. Been a while since I've been at the range. Have a few free passes. Maybe next weekend, grab the wife and her 38 special ( Christmas gift a few years ago)

TMO Supporting Vendors